Social Media

Support These Suppliers

BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing Discussions (236)

← Back to BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting reviews - how hard it really is...

I get a lot of feedback directly from media every day as a result of the number of news releases I transmit for book authors and publishers…

Started by Paul J. Krupin

2 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Brad Poulson

I just self-published "Baghdad ER" and am looking for advice

I just self-published a memoir of my fifteen-months serving as the chief emergency physician of the US Army's "Baghdad ER" during the troop…

Started by Todd Baker

9 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Brad Poulson

The self published Getting Reviewed Dilemma

Starting out the New Year compiling a list of colleagues to review the galley proof of ‘Prescriptions’, firstly to determine how many copie…

Started by Dr Carlos Manuel Viana

20 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Paul J. Krupin

Book Marketing Social Media Frustration

The new marketing is not only about informing customers or readers, but interacting with them and communicating with them in total customer…

Started by Beth Mahoney

5 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Tominda Adkins

Promotion through Jenkins Group?

The Jenkins Group offers a number of specific promotional opportunities for independent publishers... and I wonder if any or all of them mi…

Started by Bill Birnbaum

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kim Hornyak

Publication date and POD/eBooks

I am a new publisher.  I just managed to figure out the logistics to get two books printed through CreateSpace (print), Kindle, and Smashwo…

Started by River Landing Press

6 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by River Landing Press

Sell More Books with Better Promotion – Monthly Theme, January & February 2011!

Book Promotion is the Monthly Theme for January and February 2011. This discussion will help direct you to some of the Book Promotion Resou…

Started by Brad Poulson

0 Jan 31, 2011

advertising in Leading Edge Review

Happy New Year! Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on advertising your book with “Leading Edge Review”? Dr Carlos

Started by Dr Carlos Manuel Viana

9 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Linda Cote

Low cost marketing ideas

Hello all. I am glad to have found you. I have published one novel through createspace.com My experience, so far, has been a pretty good on…

Started by Lisa Groszek

4 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Brad Poulson

Radio Talk Shows Want You!!!

September's Education Program theme is Radio & TV. To kick things off, I just found a terrific free resource for getting on radio talk…

Started by Scott Flora

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Brad Poulson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service