Social Media

Support These Suppliers

All Discussions Tagged 'Jud' (126)

← Back to BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APSS Staff

Overcome rejection and negativity by taking action

Acceptance of your less-than-successful ventures (otherwise known as failures) is strength. There is really no such thing as failure – you…

Started by Brian Jud

1 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Editions Dedicaces

APSS Staff

Use direct marketing effectively and get more responses

The foundation of direct marketing is to get people to act – to place an order for your book or to request more information about your cons…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Aug 12, 2014

APSS Staff

A novel way to write a business plan

As businesspeople we recognize the importance of planning. As book publishers we understand the process of writing a book. What if you comb…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Aug 11, 2014

APSS Staff

Be first, different or better

Books are commodity items, and are difficult to differentiate physically. Differentiate by content, service or identity (positioning).

Started by Brian Jud

0 Aug 6, 2014

APSS Staff

See free book-marketing info from the gurus

See my free book-marketing newsletter with info from Dan Poynter, John Kremer, me and many others, plus tips on cover design, distribution,…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Aug 5, 2014

APSS Staff

Search for golden buyers

Searching for new buyers is analogous to what old-time miners went through when prospecting for gold. They increased their chances of succe…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jul 30, 2014

APSS Staff

Think creatively to increase your options

"It's not creative unless it sells," goes the advertising line. You can have the greatest idea in the world, but if you can't sell it you w…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jul 29, 2014

APSS Staff

Is your book unique? Probably not.

When some authors come to me for book-marketing help, the often begin by telling me, “There is no other book like mine.” In many cases they…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jul 25, 2014

APSS Staff

Can you sell more than 1000 books?

In a recent discussion online, I was asked, “How many authors are up to the task of selling 1000 books?” My immediate (unpublished) respons…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jul 23, 2014

APSS Staff

Ask the right questions in early strategy discussions

Ask “what to do” in the early stages of book-marketing-strategy development. “How to do it” comes later.

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jul 17, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service