Social Media

Support These Suppliers

All Discussions Tagged 'APSS' (162)

← Back to BSU-100 Introduction to Special Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APSS Staff

What are you selling?

When people ask you what you are selling, your initial answer is probably, “I sell books, of course.” But what they are really asking is, “…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 20, 2015

APSS Staff

A low-pressure closing technique

Answer a question with a question for a low-pressure closing technique. For example get the decision maker’s commitment to buy your book if…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 15, 2015

APSS Staff

Pick up that 200-pound telephone and call your prospects

“To not fight a bull when you are afraid is not courageous. To fight a bull when you are not afraid is not courageous. But to fight a bull…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 4, 2015

APSS Staff

What are you selling? Are you sure?

When people ask you what you are selling, your initial answer is probably, “I sell books, of course.” But what they are really asking is, “…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jan 29, 2015

APSS Staff

What's in a sales proposal?

A sales proposal has three parts: 1) Strategy - the unique benefit of your content, 2) empowerment - get prospects to believe you can help…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jan 20, 2015

APSS Staff

Tony Robbins’ Rule #5 on how to give a presentation

Embrace spontaneity. “Some people clearly need a sequence in their presentation to be able to function, and I understand that. But you also…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jan 5, 2015

APSS Staff

Tony Robbins’ Rule #4 on how to give a presentation

Know your outcome. “You need an outline of what you want to do, but the key is to know your outcome. I pick outcomes that I’m passionate ab…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jan 3, 2015

APSS Staff

Tony Robbins’ Rule #3 on how to give a presentation

Go deep quickly. “The question is to ask, ‘How am I going to engage them from the very beginning – to quickly get to what matters to them?’…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Dec 23, 2014

APSS Staff

Tony Robbins’ Rule #2 on how to give a presentation

Respect your audience. “It’s not enough just to know your audience. You’ve got to honestly respect them, too. You can’t influence someone y…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Dec 22, 2014

APSS Staff

Tony Robbins’ Rule #1 on how to give a presentation

Tony Robbins’ Rule #1 on how to give a presentation (Fortune, Nov 17, 2014, p 129): Do your homework. “My first thing in preparing for a pr…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Dec 16, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service