Social Media

Support These Suppliers

All Discussions Tagged 'book marketing' (71)

← Back to BSU-155 How to Launch a Special Sales Campaign
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APSS Staff

Bring prospects to the “Aha” moment

When meeting with prospective buyers you should bring them to the “Aha” moment when they understand, “This person really wants to help me s…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jun 7, 2017

APSS Staff

How to make your video marketing campaigns more successful

“The success of an online video marketing campaign is based 50 percent on actual content, 15 percent on the title, 20 percent on the thumbn…

Started by Brian Jud

0 May 24, 2017

APSS Staff

Where do you place your focus?

Don’t think about how many books you can sell, but about how you can sell them. As Warren Buffett said, “Games are won by players who focus…

Started by Brian Jud

0 May 2, 2017

APSS Staff

Commit to get FITT

Commit to get FITT in your marketing by increasing the Frequency (daily action), Intensity (passion), Time (that you apply to marketing) an…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Apr 23, 2017

APSS Staff

Post-Pub Marketing Checklist

There are unlimited combinations of book-marketing actions you can take after your book is published. Here is a checklist you can use to ge…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Apr 15, 2017

APSS Staff

What are the Seven Wonders of the Book-Marketing World?

The Seven Wonders of the Book-Marketing World. I wonder … 1.     What should I do next? 2.     How I can more effectively use the Internet?…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Apr 6, 2017

APSS Staff

Speed reding can help your marketing efforts

Learn to speed read and increase your EyeQ advantage. Approximately 750,000 titles were published last year. If you are in the top 1% of ad…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 27, 2017

APSS Staff

Take a broader view of your book's potential.

The video program You’re On The Air trains authors to create and perform on television and radio shows. It also helped train civil engineer…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 22, 2017

APSS Staff

What does your book do?

Say it in one sentence: (Title) helps (your target readers) who want (problem they want to solve) get (the reward they seek). Example: “How…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 7, 2017

APSS Staff

Know your target readers

When asked who their target reader is, many authors reply, “I do not know,” or “everybody who likes (their topic).” Either answer will redu…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 27, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service