Social Media

Support These Suppliers

All Discussions Tagged 'APSS' (160)

← Back to BSU-155 How to Launch a Special Sales Campaign
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APSS Staff

Write about what inspires you

“It takes years to make a musical. So I’ve got to choose projects knowing that even if they open and close in a day, I will not regret the…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jun 30, 2017

APSS Staff

Bring prospects to the “Aha” moment

When meeting with prospective buyers you should bring them to the “Aha” moment when they understand, “This person really wants to help me s…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Jun 7, 2017

APSS Staff

A special-sales success story

APSS Member Major Daughter (Anna Mhlambi) sold 2000 copies of her book, Prophetic Word Bank, to prisoners. According to her, “Your life is…

Started by Brian Jud

0 May 16, 2017

APSS Staff

Post-Pub Marketing Checklist

There are unlimited combinations of book-marketing actions you can take after your book is published. Here is a checklist you can use to ge…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Apr 15, 2017

APSS Staff

What are the Seven Wonders of the Book-Marketing World?

The Seven Wonders of the Book-Marketing World. I wonder … 1.     What should I do next? 2.     How I can more effectively use the Internet?…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Apr 6, 2017

APSS Staff

Speed reding can help your marketing efforts

Learn to speed read and increase your EyeQ advantage. Approximately 750,000 titles were published last year. If you are in the top 1% of ad…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 27, 2017

APSS Staff

Take a broader view of your book's potential.

The video program You’re On The Air trains authors to create and perform on television and radio shows. It also helped train civil engineer…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 22, 2017

APSS Staff

What does your book do?

Say it in one sentence: (Title) helps (your target readers) who want (problem they want to solve) get (the reward they seek). Example: “How…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 7, 2017

APSS Staff

Know your target readers

When asked who their target reader is, many authors reply, “I do not know,” or “everybody who likes (their topic).” Either answer will redu…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 27, 2017

APSS Staff

2017 Publicity Planner

Every year Paul Krupin (paul@directcontactpr.com) creates a forward-looking publicity calendar to help identify opportunities for people wh…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 15, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service