Social Media

Support These Suppliers

BSU-153 Book Production and Printing Discussions (51)

← Back to BSU-153 Book Production and Printing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm looking for a typesetter in my area

I am self-publishing my first book, and I'm looking for a typesetter in my area, preferably one who charges below market rate. I live in Pa…

Started by Elizabeth Gray Johnson Lee

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Book Garden Publishing

Would you like a book cover or interior critique

For any do-it-yourselfers in this group...upload your cover and/or interior and the designers and other pros here can offer a critique.

Started by 1106 Design

25 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by 1106 Design

Typesetting Best Practices

This best practices post is a component of the PIP Program which is being developed with the intention of combating any mainstream stigma a…

Started by SPANnet Education

0 Apr 12, 2011

Graphical Layout Best Practices

This best practices post is a component of the PIP Program which is being developed with the intention of combating any mainstream stigma a…

Started by SPANnet Education

0 Apr 12, 2011

Jumping in with all four feet!

Well I'm jumping in with all four  feet!  The manuscript is done and I have a professional editor going through it right now.  I am in the…

Started by Holly Smith

0 Apr 10, 2011

Learning about the book design process

Please share your thoughts and experiences about the book design process so that others can gain from your knowledge. Questions, kudos, war…

Started by 1106 Design

12 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Tambra Kendall

The Vital Sacrifice

Mr. Flora,   Here is the first chapter of the book.  The cover for my book is on my personal blog. 

Started by Mel Childs

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Bradley Flora

illustrator contract

Does anyone have a good example/template of an illustrator contract that a self-published author can present to an illustrator when contrac…

Started by Elvy Rolle

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by 1106 Design

Pros and Cons of using CreateSpace.com to Get on Amazon.com

My husband and I have self-published a 60 page booklet, The Evolution and Destruction of the Original Electoral College.  We are anxious of…

Started by Carolyn Alder

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Alder

Ebook conversion guide

Hello. I thought people might be interested in this excellent guide to converting your books to ebook format (from InDesign magazine):Part…

Started by Dan Kohan

10 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by JustYourType.biz Book Designer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service