Social Media

Support These Suppliers

All Discussions Tagged 'Jud' (126)

← Back to BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APSS Staff

3 things you can do for long-term results

Do three things to create a sustainable advantage: 1) Publish for uniqueness, 2) Develop a distinctive brand, and 3) promote the benefits o…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 22, 2015

APSS Staff

Use the right promotional tool at the right time

A carpenter knows that the right tool applied at the proper time gets the job done most effectively. Similarly, you should you use the corr…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 14, 2015

APSS Staff

Some solid advice

"Rock bottom became the solid foundation upon which I rebuilt my life."  J. K. Rowling

Started by Brian Jud

0 Mar 8, 2015

APSS Staff

Feb 28 book-marketing tips

Here are ten book-marketing tips that may help you sell more books profitably.   Know the potential threats to your business. According to…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 28, 2015

APSS Staff

Selling books is a cumulative process

Selling books is a cumulative process – both mentally and physically. It starts our slowly, and some give up with no large, quick sales. In…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 22, 2015

APSS Staff

Five things you can do to grow your business

Five Questions to Ponder for 2015 (Fortune, Dec 22, 2014, pg 36) The answers to these five questions can help your business grow this year:…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 20, 2015

APSS Staff

Ten Book-Marketing Tips

Here are ten of my tweets from last week that may help you sell more books profitably.  Step off assuredly into the blank of your mind. So…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 15, 2015

APSS Staff

Why does it take so long to sell your books?

We do not determine the length of time it takes for our books to become a success. That is determined by the buyers of our books. We cannot…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 13, 2015

APSS Staff

10 Book Marketing Tips

Here are ten of my tweets from last week that may help you sell more books profitably. If you would like to follow me on Twitter, please do…

Started by Brian Jud

0 Feb 9, 2015

APSS Staff

What are you really selling?

When people ask you what you are selling, your initial answer is probably, “I sell books, of course.” But what they are really asking is, “…

Started by Brian Jud

1 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by 1106 Design

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service