Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Deborah McCarragher's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Amanda - I enjoyed reading your post on Atlas Books.  I even printed it out to save…"

Deborah McCarragher replied May 18, 2011 to Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"Hi Amanda,   I finally got smart and created another Seller Account (as the Publishe…"

Deborah McCarragher replied May 18, 2011 to Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"Dave, Great facts & illustration - thanks. My book is 8o pages. Short & swe…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Nov 10, 2010 to Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"I agree Dave, Sales from my website are slow - but steady, as are the on-line sales…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Nov 10, 2010 to Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"Thanks Dave for your input. I have my Ebook distribution through Lightning Source, a…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Nov 9, 2010 to Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"Hi Theresa. Yes, when I signed up w/ my distributor I knew they provided my books to…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Nov 9, 2010 to Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"Ah, now I see... Thanks Gary. I have shipped a few books to Amazon. Not a large quan…"

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"Thanks Gary for the info :) I'm still learning (lol). At least I know I'm the cheape…"

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

"Theresa, You are right - branding the company is the highest priority. I believe I…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Feb 22, 2010 to Branding Your Book

8 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

"Thanks for the post Lin. I have branded my company and book "Mission Possible" and y…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Feb 9, 2010 to Branding Your Book

8 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service