Loading… Loading feed

Armand M Vaquer's Page

Profile Information

First Name
Armand
Last Name
Vaquer
About Me - Personally
I am the author of "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan." It is a travel guide to locations and landmarks used in Japanese science-fiction and fantasy movies. By trade, I am an insurance claims examiner and writer. I have one daughter, Amber. I reside in Tarzana, California.
About Me - Professionally
Insurance Claims Examiner. Writer. Authored "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan," published in 2010. Contributing writer for G-FAN magazine from 2001-2009. Currently, a contributor to Monster Island News and JapanTourist.

The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan slide show video

Armand M Vaquer's Photos

• Add Photos

Comment Wall (14 comments)

You need to be a member of APSS - Association of Publishers for Special Sales to add comments!

At 2:59am on August 4, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

My table at the Mad Monster Party convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.

At 2:56am on August 4, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

At 2:54am on August 4, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

Orders have picked up for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan since I have added a link to a printable order form.

http://armandsrancho.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-monster-movie-fans-guide-to-japan_3.html

At 11:23pm on May 17, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

The closure of ComiXpress presents me with options, opportunity and incentive.

http://armandsrancho.blogspot.com/2013/05/options-opportunity-and-incentive.html

At 11:11pm on May 17, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

Comic book and magazine print-on-demand publisher ComiXpress announced today that they are going out-of-business.  I used them to publish The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan since 2009.  Now I have to find another publisher.

http://armandsrancho.blogspot.com/2013/05/comixpress-going-out-of-business.html

At 1:00pm on January 28, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

My book, The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan is now offered as a Kindle ebook at Amazon.com.

At 12:56pm on January 28, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

My latest article on Japan travel for fans of Japanese science-fiction and fantasy movies.  It is on "Shibuya: Where Monsters Meet."

http://japantourist.jp/view/shibuya0

At 10:35am on January 26, 2013, Armand M Vaquer said…

I will be at the Mad Monster Party convention March 22-24, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina selling my book, "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" and moderating the sessions of Haruo Nakajima, the original Godzilla suit-actor,

At 6:12pm on August 30, 2012, lucy abel said…

My name is Lucy.
I really do like to share thoughts with you as a friend please you kindly
contact me
through my id (lucyabel611@yahoo.co.uk)
hope to meet you there
thank I will be waiting because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love

At 8:49pm on July 26, 2011, Gary Choi said…
Hi Armand,

We are a print management company which based in Hong Kong. Company founded by a group of professionals with experience printing book and packaging in Asia. We have strong network in HK and Mainland China from design to manufacturing. We are familiar with conventional book, children book, creative promotional product, packaging or even popup book/card. Apart from regular printing service we will also provide product design, component souring, product develop, quality control, and certainly the delivery service. In short, we can help you to complete your product from zero to a real product as per your requested.

You are welcome to browse our website www.newoneprinting.com for more detail. Or free feel to contact me directly (gary@newoneprinting.com) if you have any question.

Thanks,
Gary

WordPress

BlogTalkRadio

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service