Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Many years ago, as a member of SPAN, someone posted looking for instructors who wanted to publish their course materials. The company happened to be Prentice Hall/Pearson and because of this group, I contracted for 4 textbooks (but eventually decided to do just 2)..Nuther story.

I never would have gotten the contracts if it hadn't been for this community. I think I have a way to give back.

I wanted to put my coursework online and have looked at several; none having great support and  several went out of business. The other day I found SkyPrep.com. I promise you I have no financial interest, am not an affiliate (don't even know if they have a program) but wanted to pay back in some way for this list helping me. (we are talking 2004)

So if you have a course or exams that you would like to sell or need an online training platform..I cannot recommend this company more highly. They are based in Ontario Canada. I am a support snob and they have been the greatest. You can try it out at no cost. I HAVE NO FINANCIAL INTEREST AT ALL. I don't get anything for free for referring people. I am doing this on my own accord to let you know about a terrific company that is a pleasure to work with.

Merry Schiff

Views: 15

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service