Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Any suggestions on how to make my poetry eBooks stand out and get noticed? I've been posting on twitter, Facebook, my website and blog as well becoming a member of poetry forums and sales aren't that great....HELP

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear HELP,

Hi.

I was an ad agency exec and target marketing is your answer. I learned that you don't need all the right answers, just the right questions. Ask yourself:  How well do I know my prospective buyer? Is my buyer a male or female? What is his/her age? What does he/she watch, read, and listen to? When you receive your own answers, you might want to invest in advertising in the mediums your target market watches, reads, and listens to. It works. You won't waste any ad dollars advertising to non-buyers.

What might you do for me in return?  Thank you for asking!  That's an  easy one, when you seek and procure a literary agent, ask him/her if they want another client.  :-)  My lit agent is gravely ill and there's nothing I can do for him.   : -(

I wish you the best in your marketing endeavor. Keep me abreast of your progress.

Bill Horvath

billhorvath50@hotmail.com

Thanks for the feedback and I published a nonfiction book first so, I'll just be patient.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service