Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Hey! I wanted to make sure all my friends and colleagues know: There is a new issue of Self Publisher! Magazine out today. #63 has a lot riding on it, it is the first issue that we are making available to read on-screen through issuu, it is the issue that we are printing and taking to the SPACE show in Columbus in a couple weeks, and it will be the first issue to go onto Kindle and Ipad distribution through Cloud 9. You can read it/download a copy of it at:

http://www.selfpubmag.com/downloads/entry/free-downloads/self-publi...

Developing the reach and scope of SP! Will continue to be our focus for a while, as until we truly reach a “critical mass” audience, that an article in SP! Can truly make a difference in people’s sales and careers, being JUST a great magazine, isn’t enough. So I call out to you, please help spread the word of SP! To your friends and colleagues. Doing so now, will help make sure that when you have something to promote, there will be an effective place to do it. As the times have evolved to where social media is the way more people learn about things, and building a following requires social skills, SP! Is going to take on a view of: We must become a reflection of, and feed to, that viral buzz. Doing so will make plugging into the who is who, and what is new, viable.

We also continue to look for more writers interesting in bringing their perspectives to the magazine. We have room for more interviewers, a need for reviewers, and a place for people who want to express how-to ideas. We are continuing to expand into literary, music, and movie indy areas as topics to cover. SP! Is “by the people, for the people”, so I thank you each of you I send this message to, for taking the time to read it. I hope it resonates. I have been working on incarnations of SP! Since 1989 – and I don’t think we’ve ever been as close to reaching that “critical mass”  as we are right now. I pledge to continue to put everything I’ve got into making it work, until it does.

Views: 35

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service