Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Dec 8 Deadline to display your book at the 2016 Annual State Department Book Fair ($20)

I’m sorry for the late notice but APSS members can display their books at the 2016 Annual State Department Book Fair and its affiliated embassy libraries worldwide – for $20 with APSS discount.  

APSS can display up to 50 of our members books at the State Department Book Fair at this price.  The listing deadline is December 5 and books are due by December 12. The topics that have proven to sell best are:

Children's Books       Communications      Computers

Current Events          Education                   Family Studies

Fiction                         General Interest        Government

Immigration               International Law    Language

lnt'l Studies                 Management             Multicultural Studies

Music/Arts                  Natural Resources   Political Science

Reference                     Religion                      Science/Technology

Urban Studies

Be assured that practically any books you send will find an audience of potential customers either in “The Department" during Books for the Diplomat Week or when their Titles on Display catalog is sent to the post and embassy libraries worldwide.

If you are not an APSS member but would like to take advantage of this offer, you can join APSS today at http://pro.bookapss.org/join-application

We encourage your participation in this exhibit. If you are interested in having your book on display, make the $20 payment at Paypal using the account brianjud@bookapss.org and I will give you the address to send a copy of your book. If you choose to send a check, let me know and send the check to APSS, Box 715, Avon. CT 06001-0715.

Thank you, Brian Jud

Executive Director, APSS

Brianjud@bookapss.org

Views: 15

Comment

You need to be a member of APSS - Association of Publishers for Special Sales to add comments!

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service