Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Beautiful hair –every woman wants it but very few really understand how to achieve it. We spike, tease, color and curl it. We heat, gel, straighten and spray it. We fret and fume over it, spend pots of money on it and weep when we lose it. It’s our crowning glory, a vital sign of health, youth and beauty. It’s our hair, and we want it to look great.

Thick, radiant hair is a symbol of beauty and femininity. Everyone knows that having a head full of healthy, sleek, beautiful hair is your ticket to making heads turn. Nothing complements a woman’s appearance more than hair that is well taken care of and styled in the hottest fashion.

This book is the result of three years of conducting extensive research on how to grow healthy and beautiful hair. I am writing this book to educate, inform and empower all women who have dealt with hair loss at one time or another in their lives. I want you to know up front that there is help out there for you.

This my story of my hair loss and hair gain and how in the end I was able to grow my long, thick and gorgeous hair again. I am hoping that my mistakes can help other women when it comes to taking care of their hair.

For those of you who don’t know it, losing your hair can be devastating for any
woman and in many cases --men. It can cost any normal healthy woman to suffer
some type of “mental anguish” or “depression.”

Excessive hair loss is a severe challenge to a woman’s self-image and her standing in business and society. Women experiencing hair loss lose ground fast in today’s world. At work and in her personal life a woman’s appearance has much to do with her financial and social success. The appearance of thinning hair translates to a significant loss of personal power for women.

Although we usually think of balding as a man’s problem, women actually make up forty percent of the people experiencing the distress of excessive hair loss. Most women who have one episode might have more episodes of hair loss. In most cases, hair loss is mild to moderate but can be permanent if not treated. In some instances, you do not need treatment if you are comfortable with your appearance.

Most women notice their hair thinning in their 50s or 60s, but it can happen at any age – even during teenage years and for a variety of reasons. Doing too many of the wrong things can not only harm your hair and scalp and prevent it from looking its best, but it can also cause severe damage.

According to the latest experts, 5 out of 10 women who constantly wear hair pieces, wigs, scarves, hats, etc. are suffering from “female pattern baldness.” Hair weaving, hairpieces, or a change in hairstyle may disguise hair loss and improve your appearance. This is often the least expensive and safest way to deal with “female pattern baldness” but eventually you need to get to the root of your hair loss so that it doesn’t happen again in your lifetime.

The medical community in general treats women’s hair loss as a minor health issue. Most physicians have little inclination to address the emotional distress that women feel. In many cases physicians treat balding as if it were “only” a vanity issue; they may not recognize hair loss as a red flag pointing to a more serious medical condition.

The psychological pain of hair loss and its effect on our sense of empowerment is as devastating as any “disfiguring” disease. If you are a balding woman, your hair loss is a life altering condition with profound consequences for your health.

You need expert help to properly diagnose the cause of your hair loss. Hair loss that could have been merely temporary may become permanent if you have a delayed or incorrect diagnosis. Misdiagnosis is perhaps the most frustrating aspect of hair loss for women.

Views: 42

Comment

You need to be a member of APSS - Association of Publishers for Special Sales to add comments!

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service