Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Bradley Flora's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, there is some irony in the fact that I have typos in a post about typos. Let's…"

Bradley Flora replied Dec 9, 2012 to Free Gift: Simple Start-Up Sales Guide for those that Dislike and Dread Selling!

9 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Yvonne Wu

"The marketing was interesting..interesting enough to lead me to see what exactly I c…"

Bradley Flora replied Dec 9, 2012 to Free Gift: Simple Start-Up Sales Guide for those that Dislike and Dread Selling!

9 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Yvonne Wu

"Lisa, Yes! Every writer gets into that funk! Writer's block happens to the best of…"

Bradley Flora replied Nov 13, 2012 to Is the passion gone?

2 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Lisa A Baeringer

"Jana, I just wanted to follow up on the phone call that we had soon after you poste…"

Bradley Flora replied Oct 31, 2012 to Needed: Best printer for quality photobook project

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Sam Sprott

"Hmm...interesting answers to your question can be inferred from the content that you…"

Bradley Flora replied Oct 25, 2012 to How important is book VALUE?

1 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Bradley Flora

"Great advice! Thanks for taking the time to write. I believe this is the Brian Jud…"

Bradley Flora replied Oct 8, 2012 to The overwhelming jobs of an Independent Author

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Lisa A Baeringer

"You're welcome Walter! Glad I could help. ~B"

Bradley Flora replied Aug 22, 2012 to eBook formats and converters

45 May 30, 2013
Reply by thomaswilson

"Walter, Here is an article that details some more information on pixel count for ph…"

Bradley Flora replied Aug 18, 2012 to eBook formats and converters

45 May 30, 2013
Reply by thomaswilson

"Walter,I did a little bit of research to confirm my own hunches on max and minimum g…"

Bradley Flora replied Aug 18, 2012 to eBook formats and converters

45 May 30, 2013
Reply by thomaswilson

"I heard back from the Librarians at the LOC, there perspective seems to be a bit dif…"

Bradley Flora replied Aug 15, 2012 to how to find out whether a book with an LCCN has been selected for LOC cataloging?

8 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by The Pumping Station

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service