Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Member Showcase (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finance for Kids

Hello there! My name is Prakash L Dheeriya and I just published 20 children's books in a series called "Finance for Kidz". The primary mark…

Started by Prakash L Dheeriya

0 Mar 19, 2010

New Online Home Study Course in Writing Picture Books

Emma Walton Hamilton has also announced the release of Just Write For Kids! (http://www.justwriteforkids.com), a new, online home study cou…

Started by Emma Walton Hamilton

0 Mar 14, 2010

What Makes a Book a NY Times Best Seller?

Author/writers find out!  Learn from publishing industry experts at FREE webinars.  Publishers: Do your authors understand what an author's…

Started by Lynn Manning Ross

0 Feb 17, 2010

TEXAS ROADS by Cathy Bryant

City gal Dani Davis just wants to find a place to call home. Miller’s Creek, Texas, with its quirky residents, quaint charm and business po…

Started by Cathy Bryant

0 Feb 13, 2010

Current Projects by Cindy Downes

Here are my current self-published products:

Started by Cindy Downes

0 Feb 11, 2010

Mason Works Press publishes book for Executive Coach Al Killeen

Mason Works Press has just published our first book with executive coach and author, Al Killeen. The title is Soul Proprietorship-8 Critica…

Started by Kathy Mason

0 Feb 11, 2010

Avoiding the Con in Construction

Do you want to build a new house or contract for a major repair, renovation, or addition?  Here's the blueprint that will help ensure that…

Started by kia ricchi

0 Feb 10, 2010

Award winning book design and typesetting

Greetings!I would love to offer my services to authors and self-publishers as an expert and award-winning book designer and typesetter. Sev…

Started by JustYourType.biz Book Designer

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by JustYourType.biz Book Designer

"Burden of Proof"

Hello.  My name is Adele Lassiter and I'm the author of a new conspiracy thriller entitled "Burden of Proof".  It is being published by Lon…

Started by Adele Lassiter

0 Jan 29, 2010

A Unique Ministry to Christian Women - Do You Know Where They Live?

Author Tackles Delicate Subject in Marriage   Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to stand in the gap for your mate’s soul.  Missi…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

0 Jan 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service