Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Book Industry Discussion (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coastal Winds Publishing House would like to share New Authors and Books

Congratulations to:   Claire Power Murphy for her new and upcoming book: Book: The 8 Laws of Health with Recipes          Valerie Forsyth,…

Started by Pamela Joy Licatino

2 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL

Credability of Reviewers

My book Ornamentally Incorrect was favorably reviewed by the Mindquest Review of Books and also by the Midwest Book Review. Anyone know how…

Started by Joseph Mirsky

0 Jan 14, 2012

Speech recognition software

Does anyone have any experience with speech recognition software? I do know a little about Dragon, but I don't have WORD. I have Microsoft…

Started by Book Garden Publishing

2 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Book Garden Publishing

Amazon’s New Tablet, "Kindle Fire", to compete w/ Apple’s IPad

Amazon just introduced its new tablet computer, called the “Kindle Fire.” Amazon’s Kindle Fire will compete with Apple’s IPad. Amazon belie…

Started by Brad Poulson

19 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Bradley Flora

If I include author and book title do I need to also cite in back of book?

Hello, If I include the author’s name and book title in the same sentence or paragraph that I mention a short idea or quote from them in my…

Started by Kirt Manecke

2 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Kirt Manecke

How Are You Using the Power of Images in Your Marketing?

Here's one way being used by various companies: http://www.cambridgewhoswhoconnect.com/forum/topics/give-the-gift-of-life-and-hope-for-the-

Started by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL

2 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Pamela Joy Licatino

How does YOUR book(s) relate to current events?

eg. State cutbacks in hospital care: http://www.cambridgewhoswhoconnect.com/forum/topics/states-to-limit-hospital-stays?xg_source=activity

Started by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL

8 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL

Rejected by Baker and Taylor

Hello,   My book - a desk reference guide about reading and writing Chinese - was turned down by Baker and Taylor due to "inadequate ma…

Started by James Garrison

6 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Julia E. Antoine

How can we help Haitians?

With the second anniversary of the devastating earthquake that rocked Haiti we need to reflect and ask ourselves what can we do to help Hai…

Started by Shannon Enete

0 Dec 10, 2011

Affordable and effective marketing...

Hi I just started my small publishing company. I have also just finished my first book and I am now ready to start marketing it. Does anyon…

Started by Derrick Traylor

0 Dec 5, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service