Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Book Industry Discussion (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book cover design

Hi everyone, This is Ana, an award winning graphic designer specialized in book cover design. I'm here to help you design the perfect cove…

Started by Ana Hanson

0 Aug 21, 2012

how to find out whether a book with an LCCN has been selected for LOC cataloging?

how does an independent publisher find out whether a book with an LCCN has been selected for LOC cataloging? thanks for any leads on this.p…

Started by The Pumping Station

8 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by The Pumping Station

Successful Self-Publishing - What to do, what not to do

In 2005, I formed my own publishing business, Jungle House Publications, with the publication of my first book and did so for the same reas…

Started by Kyle L. Miller

15 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Debbie Halvorson

Price of book in Canada

Hi again, I'm trying to determine the price for my children's picture book in Canadian dollars.  I assume that I just use conversion, but…

Started by Kirk Jackson

3 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Kirk Jackson

Should I Write an Anthology?

Newly released photo demonstrates remarkable improvement when a very sick baby was raised"Within the Laws of Nature"!  What's possible for…

Started by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL

It’s BookRix’s birthday! 4-tastic deal: $4 for all self-publishing packages!

Do you guys know the book-community BookRix? There you can publish your own writings as eBooks and also sell them. At the moment there are…

Started by bookluvr

0 Jun 20, 2012

Self Publishing Through print-on-demand Testimonials

I just wanted to share some things about print-on-demand publishing. I have had experience with is so I thought that I would help people. W…

Started by Ali

1 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Kristin Hamilton

The Importance of Distribution

My book has distribution through Lightning Source and Createspace.  Do I need other distributors for my book since using these two sources…

Started by Andrea Cefalo

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Sylvia Burton

Book title

Any suggestions?

Started by Christopher Smith

2 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by JustYourType.biz Book Designer

Using Newsletters

Do you have a Newsletter? How successful have you been with it?   Have you been featured in another Newsletter? How helpful has that been?…

Started by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL

18 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Rosemary Hovey Everson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service