Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Book Industry Discussion (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Production Question

can you tell me about some information about size and designing books?

Started by Kibar kurd ahmad

1 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Mayfly Design

Don't make any self publishing mistakes....Let ME make them for you! :)

As I finish my manuscript I'm getting ready to dive into the self publishing world.  There's a lot of information out there, some of contra…

Started by Wes Weston

1 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Mayfly Design

Baker & Taylor

I see under SPAN member benefits that the $50 discount to join Baker & Taylor is either being revised or replaced. Can someone give me…

Started by Richard E. McCullough

0 Oct 19, 2012

Books Are Like Bamboo

I listened to how someone discussed in their webinar that books can be compared to bamboo.  I will explain.  In the first year you care for…

Started by Lisa A Baeringer

0 Oct 17, 2012

Being An Author Isn't for the Faint of Heart

Being an author is not for the weak.  It takes a lot of emotional strength and courage.  As an author you put your blood, sweat, and tears…

0 Oct 10, 2012

The overwhelming jobs of an Independent Author

As an independent author myself I understand the muliple jobs of trying to get your book into the hands of readers.  You need to take on se…

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Lisa A Baeringer

Novelnook - an eBook self publishers dream

Hey everyone! Thanks for accepting my membership to SPAN. I am extending some exciting self publishing information for you authors out ther…

Started by Colton

0 Sep 18, 2012

Shipping and Tax Rates

I recently completed my first book and am setting it up to be ordered on my website. Since I am initially processing/fulfilling the orders,…

Started by MariAnne Dibbley

0 Sep 5, 2012

Print on demand question

I'm about to publish my first e-book with Book Baby. I didn't opt for paper copies because I live in Brazil and it would make no sense to h…

Started by Amy Hildreth Duncan

2 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Amy Hildreth Duncan

about book printing service

I was wonder what will you do when you finish writing a book and decide to  find someone to print it ??who will you ask for ?

Started by Sosholy zhou

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Sosholy zhou

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service