Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Book Industry Discussion (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New online storefront - feedback please

FolksI just sent a new online storefront live and I'ld really appreciate feedback. The majority of my customers are woodworkers, craftsmen,…

Started by Gary Roberts

7 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Gary Roberts

Book Expo in New York

I just received an ad from Atlas Books to advertise at the Book Expo in New York for $350. For a new publisher, is this first a cost that w…

Started by Donna Scrima-Black

3 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Donna Scrima-Black

Fantsy short stories coming up short

Back on February 1st 2010, We (JoRi Publications) put out a call for submissions for a fantasy short story anthology. We are looking for un…

Started by JoRi Publications

0 Mar 9, 2010

Who’s Going to CIPA College 2010?

The Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA) will host its annual Conference and College on March 26 & 27, 2010.   A successf…

Started by Brad Poulson

0 Mar 1, 2010

Do You REALLY Want to Help the Publishing Industry?

We often bemoan the loss of readership in newspapers, magazines, and books, but do we investigate carefully enough to know all of the major…

Started by Bob C. Cleckler

0 Feb 20, 2010

Translation Rights

If you are an author or self publisher, have you been asked for the translation rights for your book? What is the customary practice regard…

Started by Barbara Rubel

8 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Barbara Rubel

Any suggestions on book manufacturers?

We have finished the layout and compositing of a graphic novel and are currently searching for reputable book manufacturers in either offse…

Started by Lauren Kvalheim

7 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Clay Clarkson

book jackets

I need to send two copies of my newly released book, CONFESSIONS OF A SLOT MACHINE QUEEN, to the copyright office and one to the Library of…

Started by Sandra Adell

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Debi Flora

Conference for bloggers, publishers and authors to promote their books!

Got this note from Terry Kate at:http://bookblogs.ning.com/profile/TerryKateRITBS"   Hello to all you fellow bloggers.I am organizing an on…

Started by Book Garden Publishing

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Valentine

Baker And Taylor

I'm currently filling out a form for submitting my title to B&T.  Why am I sitting here sweating like a pig?  Since they DO deny submis…

Started by Jason McCammon

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Gail J. Kump

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service