City/Town: Pleasantville, TN
Website or Map: http://http:www.nacome.org
Phone: 931-729-9723
Event Type: seminar, and, booksigning
Organized By: Pat Sheffield
Latest Activity: Jun 1, 2011

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Claire will be leading a seminar entitled Diet and the 144,000! for members of medical missionary institutions.

NOTE NEW TITLE, DATE AND TIME!!

She will be explaining the meaning of manna both in the physical and in the spiritual.

Thereafter, on the 26th from 4:00-6:30PM and the 27th from 4:30-5:30PM  she will be available at a well-manned table where she will be signing copies of her multi "award-winning" book, Preserved to Serve.

For the rest of the retreat she will be available for consultations. WWW.PRESERVEDTOSERVE.COM

Comment Wall

Comment by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL on May 30, 2011 at 9:23am

By listing this event on Spannet, and then seeing the need to revise the title, I actually created the subject of my share as: "Diet and the 144,000!" which was very well received! Of course, I got to sign a good number of copies of my multi "award-winning" book, Preserved to Serve.

Following participation in this event, I now have the outline for my next book which, of course,  will be entitled, "Diet and the 144,o00!"

I wonder who on Spannet will be interested in working with me in the production of this book which I  wish to have published both in a bound copy and also on kindle.

Preserved to Serve  Claire, a Featured Member

Comment by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL on June 1, 2011 at 5:30am

Thanks to Spannet I have found a member who will be working with me in the production of this work - Pamela Joy Licatiano!

Comment

RSVP for Diet and the 144,000!! to add comments!

Join APSS - Association of Publishers for Special Sales

Attending (1)

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service