Social Media

Support These Suppliers

You Said It

Another success story from APSS member Denise M. Baran-Unland: My team and I have not only learned practical tips that actually work, we've learned the strategies that make them work. Since 2020, we have learned more through (APSS) than through all other sources combined - ever since I started writing my first book in 2008. And we have increased our sales every year because of it.

• I've also received several invitations to speak this year and sold books at every event.
  • A local TV station has contacted me to schedule an interview.
  • I have one corporation that is potentially interested in purchasing books in bulk.
  • I have a presentation scheduled with a government agency in early 2024, the result of a successful meeting with its board chair.

APSS Spotlight

Our Mission Statement

APSS is a results-driven nonprofit trade organization dedicated to helping our members maximize profitable sales to non-bookstore buyers and fulfill their business and personal publishing goals through innovative solutions.

Special Sales Tip of the Day: March 28, 2024

Stop selling your books and make more money. This may sound odd for a publisher, but you can achieve the most success not by selling your book, but by selling the benefits buyers receive from your book’s content. In other words, the form in which your content is sold is less important than the content itself – particularly to non-retail buyers (in corporations, associations, etc.).

Quick Pick of the Week

Get radio active. Perform on more radio shows for greater exposure among people in your target audience. Visit www.radio-locator.com for access to radio shows in North America.

Spotlight on a Resource for APSS Members

About Books, Inc. has offered consulting to authors and publishers since 1977. ABI provides manuscript evaluation, editing, custom cover design, interior design, printing, and marketing.  Contact Scott Flora, 719-440-8932,  scott@about-books.comwww.about-books.com; 1001 Taurus Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80906

They Said It

”Don’t let your search for the great book-marketing ideas blind you to the merely good idea,” advises inventor Bob Metcaffe  

Photos

• Add Photos

Newsletter

Sell more books with
information from book-marketing experts in Brian Jud's FREE bi-weekly
ezine.

Email address:

Book Selling University

Free, Online, On-Demand Courses that Help You Sell More Books

Book Selling University is a series of self-paced courses to help you produce better books and sell more of them

• Take courses on your schedule -- for free
  • Expert instructors
  • Make more money
  • Find the best distribution partners
  • Make your publicity more effective
  • Pinpoint social media
  • Improve your sales online
  • View each course as often as you want

Book Selling University is sponsored by APSS, BookLife (Publishers Weekly) Bowker and Ingram Spark

All courses are available for free to view as frequently as you want at www.booksellinguniversity.com. Read a course description then click "Take Course" to view it . Or, go to  http://www.youtube.com/ and search for Book Selling University. 

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service