Social Media

Support These Suppliers

April 2024 APSS Member Sweepstakes Winner is Joan Regen-Ramirez

Each month APSS holds a drawing to randomly select one of our members to be the Member of the Month in the APSS Sweepstakes. Our April 2024 winner is  Joan Regen-Ramirez. Joan  will receive a free copy of Brian Jud's book, "How to Make Real Money Selling Books" and a half-hour consultation with Brian to talk about how to sell more books to non-bookstore buyers. Our intention is to have Joan leave the call with a better understanding of how books can be sold to special-sales buyers -- and create a list of potential buyers for them. 

“I thoroughly enjoyed speaking one-to-one with Brian. He zeroed in on my specific book marketing needs and gave me an array of potential buyers. I now have some concrete ideas that I plan to follow up on. I'm looking forward to contacting him in the future to let me know the successes I’ve had following his advice.” Jim Martens, Red Maple Press

"Brian's insights were creative and refreshing. His cutting-edge marketing ideas gave me the boost I sorely needed to confidently take my next steps!" Cathy Woodhouse, APSS Sweepstakes winner

"Thank you for helping me get back on track with your great wisdom and extensive know-how. It's a privilege to be a member of APSS." Nancy Harris

" I so appreciated being the recipient of the APSS Sweepstakes winner this month and to have the opportunity of talking with you. The suggestions for possible places to market my books filled up the front and back of my sheet. You certainly were generous with your time and information. "Lee Jackson, APSS Sweepstakes winner

“ I was impressed by your knowledge of where my books might sell in large numbers … some fresh ideas and markets I had not thought of. When I have typed up my notes on the call I will have a game plan to help promote the new edition.” Chris Bird, APSS Sweepstakes winner

"Thank you, Brian Jud, for sending me a complimentary copy of your new book and for your spot-on marketing tips during our half-hour phone consultation. And thank you, APSS, for rewarding me as the July 2018 APSS Member Sweepstakes Winner!" David D. Horowitz, APSS Sweepstakes winner

"As APSS’s author of the month in July2019, I received a half-hour phone consultation with Brian Jud. What a wealth of information he provided! My opportunities, suggested by Brian, for distributing my books outside of bookstores (online & brick/mortar) will keep me busy for several months. I’m excited to explore these. I have been a member of APSS (SPAN) since 2009 and have never hesitated to renew my membership. Brian always provides solid ideas for book distribution and author learning. I highly recommend this organization for all writers." Cheryl Carpinello

We’ll announce the next winner by May 15th, and another on the 15th of each following month. You will have 12 chances to win each year -- and you are already registered! There is nothing you have to do but keep your APSS membership up to date.

To Your Success,
Brian Jud
Executive Director, APSS
Brianjud@bookapss.org

Views: 194

Comment

You need to be a member of APSS - Association of Publishers for Special Sales to add comments!

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service