Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Scott Bilker is the APSS Nov Member Sweepstakes winner

Each month APSS holds a drawing to randomly select one of our members to be the Member of the Month in the APSS Sweepstakes. Our November winner is Scott Bilker of Press One Publishing.

Scott will receive a free pdf of Brian Jud's book, Beyond the Bookstore and half-hour consultation with Brian to talk about how to sell his books to non-bookstore buyers. Our intention is to have Scott leave the call with a better understanding of how his books can be sold to special-sales buyers -- and create a list of potential buyers for them.

• "Brian's insights were creative and refreshing. His cutting-edge marketing ideas gave me the boost I sorely needed to confidently take my next steps!" Cathy Woodhouse, APSS Sweepstakes winner
  • " I so appreciated being the recipient of the APSS Sweepstakes winner this month and to have the opportunity of talking with you. The suggestions for possible places to market my books filled up the front and back of my sheet. You certainly were generous with your time and information." Lee Jackson, APSS Sweepstakes winner

We’ll announce the next winner on December 15th, and another on the 15th of each following month. You will have 12 chances to win each year -- and you are already registered! There is nothing you have to do but keep your APSS membership up to date.

To Your Success,
Brian Jud
Executive Director, APSS

Views: 1

Comment

You need to be a member of APSS - Association of Publishers for Special Sales to add comments!

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service