Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Want to sell 32,000 of your books to one customer?

Guy Achtzehn recently sold 32,000 books to one customer. He can show you how to do that for your book. Get a 25-minute consult online for your book on Feb 13. You will leave with a detailed, customized list of prospective buyers. And how to sell to them. Or, you can just listen in on the consults of others’ books. On Feb 13 at 6:00 pm ET Guy and Brian Jud will personally evaluate three books. We will point out profitable segments in which to sell them, list unique sales opportunities, and give you practical marketing ideas. We will show you detailed, specific information about how to find and contact potential buyers. Your book can be one of them. Info and register at http://tinyurl.com/jofdnru

I received some valuable ideas and insights from them during our time together. To have not only one, but two experts in the area of book marketing give time to my marketing plan and my book made the experience well worth it. Additionally, I was able to ask specific questions which they answered right there on the spot.

Jennifer Miskov Why settle for Silver when you're meant for GOLD?

"After attending one of Brian Jud’s webinars, I used my newfound knowledge and courage to land a deal with a national industry association to co-brand our book and offer it to their membership!" Tamara Dever, My Publishing Journey, TLCGraphics.com

Views: 24

Comment

You need to be a member of APSS - Association of Publishers for Special Sales to add comments!

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service