Social Media

Support These Suppliers

BSU-153 Book Production and Printing Discussions (51)

← Back to BSU-153 Book Production and Printing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ComiXpress Going Out-Of-Business

Comic book and magazine print-on-demand publisher ComiXpress announced today that they are going out-of-business after nine years.   Their…

Started by Armand M Vaquer

0 May 17, 2013

How do i self publish or publish my book with spannet?

I want to publish my book with the help of SPANnet,but i dont have even one dollar can Spannet help me publish and sell if for me in large…

Started by elizabeth buah

10 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by DLite Press

Becoming known

I'm a self published author of five eBooks and I'm not receiving great recognition....my main focus or genre is poetry. Any suggestions on…

Started by Apauthor

0 Mar 29, 2013

Cover Design Best Practices

This best practices post is a component of the PIP Program which is being developed with the intention of combating any mainstream stigma a…

Started by SPANnet Education

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by 1106 Design

Welcome to new member Melisha Childs

Please feel free to ask questions in this group. We're happy to help you along your publishing journey.

Started by 1106 Design

0 Jan 30, 2013

networking

Hello group I'm an author with a book still in the baby stages of production and would like to network with other urban book authors so if…

Started by william smalls

2 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by william smalls

How do I meet more distributors, or get a publishing deal?

Hello I'm a new Author of the book TOMBOY "from Butch 2 B****" and I don't know anything about the book world and it's structure.  I knew I…

Started by Joe'i Chancellor

0 Aug 15, 2012

Welcome to new member Lila Salazar

Welcome to the group, Lila. We all look forward to answering your questions. Via email, you asked me: I want to find out the relation betwe…

Started by 1106 Design

0 Aug 13, 2012

My Book Cover

Do I have to get permission to use pictures of  other people on my cover?

Started by Debbie Halvorson

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Sosholy zhou

Welcome to the group, Anastasia Wasko

Feel free to post your questions here and we'll be glad to answer them. -- Michele DeFilippo • 1106 Design, LLCBook and Graphic Design/Edi…

Started by 1106 Design

0 Jun 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service