Social Media

Support These Suppliers

BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing Discussions (236)

← Back to BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who do I trust?

I have self-published my memoir, "Baghdad ER: Fifteen Minutes" and have sold 1000 or so copies, but now I want to really begin trying to "g…

Started by Todd Baker

6 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Todd Baker

Collateral Marketing Best Practices

This best practices post is a component of the PIP Program which is being developed with the intention of combating any mainstream stigma a…

Started by SPANnet Education

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Bradley Flora

Product Extension Best Practices

This best practices post is a component of the PIP Program which is being developed with the intention of combating any mainstream stigma a…

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Pavarti K. Tyler

Marketing Best Practices

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Brad Poulson

Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

I will try to recap this for you without going into great detail. I self-published my book "Mission Possible" through my publishing comp…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

How do you ask someone to write a review blurb for the backcover of your book

Greetings - need to know what the protocol is - do you offer to send the whole manuscript or excerpts? If you're looking for the "stuff" fo…

Started by NuWine Press

4 May 1, 2011
Reply by angela t. pisaturo

Jumping in with all four feet!

Well I'm jumping in with all four  feet!  The manuscript is done and I have a professional editor going through it right now.  I am in the…

Started by Holly Smith

4 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arnaud Saint-Paul

Branding Best Practices

0 Apr 12, 2011

Indie Bookstore Marketing

Hi guys -    First time doing this - looking for a few good ideas if you've experience putting your book on the shelves of indie bookstor…

Started by Russell Mickler

5 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Russell Mickler

Thinking of ways to market my books(Not good with attracting social media fans)

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Just got my approval from this site to be a member.   I self published my debut book Words That I Can't Say -…

Started by Oh Huishan

9 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Oh Huishan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service