Social Media

Support These Suppliers

BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing Discussions (236)

← Back to BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Discounts

We are considering offering discounts to college bookstores by sending them a discount code upon request.  We have read that this is agains…

Started by Larry Hatcher

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Larry Hatcher

The “Book Bomb” Scam: The Fundamental Dishonesty of “Make-Your-Book-an-Amazon-Best-Seller!” Programs

Writer note: I recently read a post in this forum on "book bombs," and just felt compelled to post a counterpoint. I realize this position…

Started by Peter Bowerman

12 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

Promote your books. Calling all Writers and Authors

Rosemont College is offering authors & writers the opportunity to participate in their 1st annual Book festival on Saturday, May 4, 20…

Started by DLite Press

0 Apr 2, 2013

If you are in CO or near--want to sell your book at the Tattered Cover bookstore--in the top 10 sotres in the country ...

Author U Partners with the Tattered Cover in LoDo for an evening about the Book … Your Book. The program will be lead by Author U CEO Judit…

Started by Judith Briles

0 Jul 17, 2012

Giant Book Marketing and Author Success event in Denver May 3-5

It Takes a Village to Create and Market Your Book at the May 3-5 Author U Extravaganza in Denver will focus on all aspects of book marke…

Started by Judith Briles

0 Feb 29, 2012

Book Marketing Opportunity in Los Angeles

Hi! I'm an author new to this site, and I was told to try this forum first. I'm thinking of renting a booth at the Los Angeles Green Festiv…

Started by Holly LaMora

5 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by DLite Press

Marketing Plan Best Practices

This best practices post is a component of the PIP Program which is being developed with the intention of combating any mainstream stigma a…

Started by SPANnet Education

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Bradley Flora

"The Book Buy Bomb"

The Book Buy Bomb, or Buy My Book Day, is a relatively new progressive marketing technique that involves encouraging your fan base to conso…

Started by Bradley Flora

2 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Michelle Lovi

Anyone have tips on hosting a book fair?

I'm being invited to hep set up and  promote a book fair. Nyone have any tips or resources? Thanks, Aimee

Started by NuWine Press

0 Aug 22, 2011

Comprehensive list of NYC book fairs

Anybody know where I can find a comprehensive list of NYC book fairs and exactly what permits I would need?

Started by NuWine Press

0 Aug 22, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service