Social Media

Support These Suppliers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (8)

← Back to BSU-152 Introduction to Book Marketing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The “Book Bomb” Scam: The Fundamental Dishonesty of “Make-Your-Book-an-Amazon-Best-Seller!” Programs

Writer note: I recently read a post in this forum on "book bombs," and just felt compelled to post a counterpoint. I realize this position…

Started by Peter Bowerman

12 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

Giant Book Marketing and Author Success event in Denver May 3-5

It Takes a Village to Create and Market Your Book at the May 3-5 Author U Extravaganza in Denver will focus on all aspects of book marke…

Started by Judith Briles

0 Feb 29, 2012

Comprehensive list of NYC book fairs

Anybody know where I can find a comprehensive list of NYC book fairs and exactly what permits I would need?

Started by NuWine Press

0 Aug 22, 2011

Am I the only one struggling with this issue on Amazon? Please tell me no!

I will try to recap this for you without going into great detail. I self-published my book "Mission Possible" through my publishing comp…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

17 May 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Dowdy

How do you ask someone to write a review blurb for the backcover of your book

Greetings - need to know what the protocol is - do you offer to send the whole manuscript or excerpts? If you're looking for the "stuff" fo…

Started by NuWine Press

4 May 1, 2011
Reply by angela t. pisaturo

Indie Bookstore Marketing

Hi guys -    First time doing this - looking for a few good ideas if you've experience putting your book on the shelves of indie bookstor…

Started by Russell Mickler

5 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Russell Mickler

Sell More Books with Better Promotion – Monthly Theme, January & February 2011!

Book Promotion is the Monthly Theme for January and February 2011. This discussion will help direct you to some of the Book Promotion Resou…

Started by Brad Poulson

0 Jan 31, 2011

Branding Your Book

Is your brand in TOE? Timely. Original. Engaging. Your title and design should be consistent through all applications. Continuity is key…

Started by Lin A. Lacombe

8 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Theresa M. Moore

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service