Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Member Showcase (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pink Noise by Leonid Korogodski Reviewed on Boing Boing

Hi.My science fiction book Pink Noise was reviewed by Cory Doctorow on Boing Boing:http://www.boingboing.net/2010/10/15/pink-noise-hard-sf-

Started by Leonid Korogodski

0 Oct 18, 2010

iphone/iPad gaming for small publishers/authors

Hello All,I am the CEO of a small iPhone/iPad gaming company out of the Washington DC area.  We create iPhone games of all shapes and sizes…

Started by Raj D Gupta

0 Sep 16, 2010

Inferno, a novel - Todd Riemer

The world as we know it has become a history hidden by layers of ash.  The great Democracy of the Magistrates has spread itself far and…

Started by Todd Riemer

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Brad Poulson

I want the World to know

Hi my name is Martin and I come from a far away place in the deep south called New Zealand.   I have written a small educatonal handbook on…

Started by Martin Sydney Jenkins

0 Aug 22, 2010

Big Crowd at the Crazy House

One year after graduating from college at Indiana State University, Heather D. Brown found herself being led into the psych ward, countin…

Started by Heather D. Brown

0 Aug 22, 2010

Testing Book ideas or Reviewing a Draft Manuscript

Hello - My name is Craig Beytien.  I am a principal at Pubcentral (www.pubcentral.com).  we offer a review management tool that helps autho…

Started by Craig Beytien

0 Aug 10, 2010

Blazing Star Books just signed our first author!

I am proud to announce that in addition to my own books, I now have an author with two memoirs which will be published under the Blazing St…

Started by Elaine Smith

1 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Bradley Flora

"AROUND THE WORLD IN EASY WAYS"

Greetings SPANnet community.  My name is lisa Shusterman and I have written a book titled, Around the World in Easy Ways, A Guide to Planni…

Started by lisa Shusterman

0 Apr 23, 2010

Another Avenue for Writers

Hello SPANnet friends as I have declared 2010 my year to "Imagine Again" I am pushing past all limits to achieve my dreams as an Author/Pub…

Started by Janice L. Butler

0 Apr 7, 2010

Books for Military Children :We Serve Too!

We would love any feedback you may have on our books and website. We have several free downloads on the site for Military Families, such as…

Started by weservetoo

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Michelle Lovi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service