Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Book Industry Discussion (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Webinar - Web Analytics - How to Use to Your Advantage

Authors and publishers make significant investments in their websites, ecommerce platforms, and overall online presence. Many implement ana…

Started by Laura Baker

0 Mar 22, 2013

Obtaining a Publicist

I'm just fumbling around with this site for the first time. I have contacted 3 publicists; been turned down by 1 and got no response from 2…

Started by Earl "Denny" Bolen

0 Mar 21, 2013

Self Publisher #63 now out!

Hey! I wanted to make sure all my friends and colleagues know: There is a new issue of Self Publisher! Magazine out today. #63 has a lot ri…

Started by Ian Shires

0 Mar 20, 2013

Self Publisher Magazine

Good day,                                 My name is Ian Shires, and I publish Self Publisher! Magazine. We are currently working on a Kick…

Started by Ian Shires

0 Feb 27, 2013

Reviewing Food and Travel Books.

Hi there boys and girls, As self-publishers it is hard to get the same sort of credibility as a book written under a publishing company. Y…

Started by Scott Donald

0 Feb 20, 2013

New Smashwords banner looks as cool as Amazon's!

Hey there boys and girls. If  you are a Smashwords author or affiliate, I am sure you find it as frustrating as me when you want to give yo…

Started by Scott Donald

0 Feb 12, 2013

Writing in times of great hardship.

Going through any personal hardship can seem to have to effect on your creativity.  It either squashes it or enhances it.  Right now, as I…

Started by Lisa A Baeringer

0 Jan 10, 2013

$15 ebook covers and $12 premade

Hello everyone!I'm a book designer specializing in low cost covers for self publishers - looking to reach more authors. Please take a look…

Started by Jessica Richardson

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by James McAlpine

New book can reduce income tax for authors

Writers Can Get Away With Apparently Absurd Tax Deductions That Ordinary People Can't As the year ends, holiday joy has to be mixed with d…

Started by michael n. marcus

0 Dec 21, 2012

Like wine, books need time to mature

Back in June I thought I had finished writing the e-book shown below on the left. (The title says "499 tips," but there are really almost 1…

Started by michael n. marcus

2 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Orlando Sanchez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service